Mahoney CO2/Fiber Laser Power Meter Probe 0-1000 watts
1000W Laser Power Meter for CO2 and Fiber Laser Sources
5 in stock
This Mahoney 1000W CO2 / YAG / Fiber laser power meter has a working range of 0 ~ 1000 Watts and is used predominately in the the laser cutting / engraving / marking machine sector.
The power meter measures the laser output for the following laser sources and wavelengths:
- CO2 Glass DC Laser Tube / 8~11 microns or 8,000 ~ 11,000 nm wavelength
- CO2 RF Metal or Ceramic Laser / 8~11 microns or 8,000 ~ 11,000 nm wavelength
- YAG Laser / 900 ~ 1250nm wavelength
- Fiber Laser / 900 ~ 1250nm wavelength
The Mahoney Laser Power Meter Range
- 20 Watts
- 100 Watts
- 200 Watts
- 500 Watts
- 1000 Watts
- Fully tested, calibrated and serialised Laser Power Meter
- Convenient storage container.
Physical Characteristics of Meter:
Length: 7.9″ / 20cm | Diameter@ 3.2″ / 8.15cm | Weight: 1.44lbs / 0.655kg
WARRANTY: 12 MONTHS COVERING MANUFACTURER DEFECTS.
Check out the link above for a full description of How to use a laser power meter. But here is a quick list for your reference:
- Ensure you have the correct laser power meter for your laser source and and position the sensor so that it intercepts the path of the defocussed beam.
- Fire the laser source for the amount of time specified for the laser power meter.
- The power meter reading is likely to continue to increase for some time after the removal of the laser beam.
- Measure the maximum level achieved.
- Cool the sensor to room temperature and repeat the procedure for different power settings.
Shipping: We are able to ship our 1000W Mahoney Laser Power Meter Globally.
Products Shipped from stock held in China, please allow 4~10 days for delivery. Tracking code will be provided 2~3 days from day of shipment.
Please be aware that all prices quoted are exclusive of any relevant local taxes or import duties, unless otherwise stated. LaserUser.com terms and conditions prevail at all times and are available upon request.
|Dimensions||30 × 13 × 13 cm|