Laser Power Meters
A Laser Power Meter is a vital tool in your Preventative Maintenance regime.
They allow you to quickly test the the performance of your optical system (laser source / mirrors / lens) and pin point any potential issues before they can affect your product quality and production throughput.
Power meters are great for determining if specific components are starting to deteriorate, allowing you to order and replace without impacting too seriously on your production.
They are also great for checking the performance of any new components purchased for the optical system, ensuring they comply with their stated specifications and actually contribute an increase in performance for your laser system. Replacement laser tubes are a prime example where a laser power meter could save you hundreds of $ / £ / €.
The power meter measures the laser output for the following laser sources and wavelengths:
- CO2 Glass DC Laser Tube / 8~11 microns or 8,000 ~ 11,000 nm wavelength
- CO2 RF Metal or Ceramic Laser / 8~11 microns or 8,000 ~ 11,000 nm wavelength
- YAG Laser / 900 ~ 1250nm wavelength
- Fiber Laser / 900 ~ 1250nm wavelength
The Mahoney Laser Power Meter Range
- 20 Watts
- 100 Watts
- 200 Watts
- 500 Watts
- 1000 Watts
- Fully tested, calibrated and serialised
- Comprehensive Instructions supplied
- Convenient storage container.
Length: 7.9″ / 20cm | Diameter@ 3.2″ / 8.15cm | Weight: 0.45lbs / 0.205kg
WARRANTY: 12 MONTHS COVERING MANUFACTURER DEFECTS.
Great News – All of our Laser Power Meters can be shipped Globally!
Showing all 5 results