Mahoney CO2 Laser Power Meter Probe 0-100 watts
2 in stock
This Mahoney CO2 / YAG / Fiber laser power meter has a working range of 0 ~ 100 Watts and is used predominately in the the laser cutting / engraving / marking machine sector.
The laser power meter measures the output for the following laser sources and wavelengths:
- CO2 Glass DC Laser Tube / 8~11 microns or 8,000 ~ 11,000 nm wavelength
- CO2 RF Metal or Ceramic Laser / 8~11 microns or 8,000 ~ 11,000 nm wavelength
- YAG Laser / 900 ~ 1250nm wavelength
- Fiber Laser / 900 ~ 1250nm wavelength
- Fully tested, calibrated and serialised Laser Power Meter
- Convenient storage container.
Length: 7.9″ / 20cm | Diameter@ 3.2″ / 8.15cm | Weight: 0.45lbs / 0.205kg
WARRANTY: 12 MONTHS COVERING MANUFACTURER DEFECTS.
Resource: How To Use A Laser Power Meter
Shipping: We are able to ship our Mahoney 100 Watts Laser Power Meter Globally.
Products Shipped from stock held in China, please allow 4~10 days for delivery. Tracking code will be provided 2~3 days from day of shipment.
Please be aware that all prices quoted are exclusive of any relevant local taxes or import duties, unless otherwise stated. LaserUser.com terms and conditions prevail at all times and are available upon request.
|Dimensions||30 × 13 × 13 cm|