The Concise RDWorks Learning Lab Series
Welcome to Module 3 of the new Concise RDWorks Learning Lab Series with Russ Sadler. Module 3 will build on the information learned in the previous modules and will be targeted on the differing types of laser engraving methods and the techniques needed to consistently achieve great engraving results. So lets learn some great new Laser Photo Engraving Tips.
In this Session, Russ continues the Photo Replication theme and explains how to great results on non-organic materials. This time it’s the turn of anodised aluminium, and Russ teaches us the particular characteristics of this material for laser engraving. Using his proven Photo Replication theme of “One Pixel equals one dot” he prints a superb rendition of the fox at 254DPI onto white anodised aluminium.
Release Date: 21st January 2022
Over the last 6 years, Russ has built up a formidable YouTube following for his RDWorks Learning Lab series which currently has over 200 videos.
The original RDWorks Learning Lab series on his “Sarbar Multimedia” YouTube Channel, follows Russ as he tries to make sense of his new Chinese laser machine and to sort out the truths, half truths and outright misleading information that is available on the web.
Six years later with over 3 million YouTube Views under his belt, Russ has become the go to resource for everything related to the Chinese CO2 laser machine user or wannabe user.
In this new series, Russ has condensed his knowledge and experience of the last 6 years to provide valuable information and insights into the purchasing, understanding, use, repair and maintenance of the Chinese CO2 laser machines and their key component parts.
Watch Session 28 – Laser Photo Engraving Tips – Photo Replication with Other Materials, through the Panopto Viewer;
Watch this video through the Panopto Viewer (free sign-up required for full functionality) for a more interactive viewing experience. The viewer will allow you to:
- Change the Captions to show translated subtitles if English is not your first language.
- Currently available languages include: Chinese (Simplified), Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish and Thai . These are Google translations, so if you spot any errors, please let us know.
- You can search the video for specific keywords and jump to the relevant section.
- This can work both within an individual video, across all videos and across all translated languages.
- Post public comments on the video as well as private comments to the moderators.
- Add your own notes, synchronised to what you are watching
- Add bookmarks to remind you of important items.
Session 28 – Laser Photo Engraving Tips – Photo Replication with Other Materials
You can download the audio file for this video here, just click on the three dots to the right of the player:
Video Resource Files for Laser Photo Engraving Tips – Photo Replication with Other Materials
There are no resource files associated with this video.
External Resource Links for Laser Photo Engraving Tips – Photo Replication with Other Materials
There are no external resource links associated with this video.
Transcript for Laser Photo Engraving Tips – Photo Replication with Other Materials
Click the “Show More” button to reveal the transcript, and use your browsers Find function to search for specific sections of interest.
Last updated August 26, 2021
The information provided by n-Deavor Limited, trading as Laseruser.com (“we,” “us” , or “our”) on (the “Site”) is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON
THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER
The Site may contain (or you may be sent through the Site) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us.
WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING.
WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
The Site may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links. Our affiliates include the following:
- makeCNC who provide Downloadable Patterns, Software, Hardware and other content for Laser Cutters, CNC Routers, Plasma, WaterJets, CNC Milling Machines, and other Robotic Tools. They also provide Pattern Files in PDF format for Scroll Saw Users. They are known for their Friendly and Efficient Customer Service and have a comprehensive back catalogue as well as continually providing New Patterns and Content.
- Cloudray Laser: a world-leading laser parts and solutions provider, has established a whole series of laser product lines, range from CO2 engraving & cutting machine parts, fiber cutting machine parts and laser marking machine parts.