Use Hazard Lights When Reversing Vinyl Decal
£6.12 – £43.54
USE HAZARD LIGHTS WHEN REVERSING Vinyl Decal
Buy our quick and easy to apply stock Vinyl Decals, for long life applications, our “USE HAZARD LIGHTS WHEN REVERSING” Vinyl Decals are ideal when custom messages are key. Eye catching and professionally crafted,
Ideal for use on most types of smooth walls and flooring, indoor and outdoor use.
Available in the following sheet sizes:
A5 is 148mm x 210mm or 5.8 x 8.3 inch
A4 is 210mm x 297mm or 8.3 x 11.7 inch
A3 is 297mm x 420mm or 11.7 x 16.5 inch
A2 is 420mm x 594mm or 16.5 x 23.4 inch
A1 is 594mm x 840mm or 23.4 x 33 inch
Please Note: All final sheet dimensions are approximate and can vary by up to +/- 5mm
What is a Vinyl Decal?
A vinyl decal is basically a thin film of self adhesive vinyl (SAV) that has been cut to a specific profile such as text or graphics, using a vinyl cutter.
The unwanted waste is “weeded” and removed, leaving the actual image to be adhered to the required surface. The vinyl decal is supplied attached to it’s liner, together with an application tape (paper based or clear film) which is applied to the surface of the decal.
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Monomeric Gloss Vinyl
Gloss opaque sign vinyl with a semi-permanent, pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive.
Comes in a range of 34 vibrant colours with a 3-5 year exterior life.
70micron / 3~5 year outdoor life / -40C to +80C
Monomeric Matt Vinyl
Matt opaque vinyl with a semi-permanent, pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive. Ideal for wall art applications.
Comes in a range of 30 vibrant colours with a 3-5 year exterior life.
70micron / 3~5 year outdoor life / -30C to +60C
How to apply vinyl decals
- Clean the surface. Ensure there is no dust, grease or fingerprints that can weaken the adhesive grip, causing peeling later on.
- Depending on the surface, you can consider using IPA, magic sponges or microfibre cloths.
- The decal will have been supplied as a three layer product;
- The release liner
- The self adhesive vinyl decal
- Low tack transfer tape
- Peel the low lack transfer tape from the release liner, taking the vinyl decal with it.
- Align the decal as required on the surface and apply. Use your squeegee to press down firmly on the vinyl, ensuring there are no air bubbles
- Once the decal is firmly applied, slowly remove the low tack transfer tape
- That’s it, you’ve just applied your first vinyl decal.