This Industrial Decals category contains vinyl decals that are mainly for commercial / business activities, but will have some products suitable for personal / home use. Check out the Property and Parking sections for a range of dual use products.
What is a Cut Vinyl Decal?
A cut vinyl decal is basically a thin sheet of self adhesive vinyl with a pattern or characters cut out of it.
The unwanted waste is “weeded” and removed, leaving the actual image to be adhered to the required surface. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications and surfaces.
Monomeric Gloss Vinyl
Gloss opaque sign vinyl with a semi-permanent, pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive.
Comes in a range of 34 vibrant colours with a 3-5 year exterior life.
70micron / 3~5 year outdoor life / -40C to +80C
Monomeric Matt Vinyl
Matt opaque vinyl with a semi-permanent, pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive. Ideal for wall art applications.
Comes in a range of 30 vibrant colours with a 3-5 year exterior life.
70micron / 3~5 year outdoor life / -30C to +60C
How to apply vinyl decals
- Clean the surface. Ensure there is no dust, grease or fingerprints that can weaken the adhesive grip, causing peeling later on.
- Depending on the surface, you can consider using IPA, magic sponges or microfibre cloths.
- The decal will have been supplied as a three layer product;
- The release liner
- The self adhesive vinyl decal
- Low tack transfer tape
- Peel the low lack transfer tape from the release liner, taking the vinyl decal with it.
- Align the decal as required on the surface and apply. Use your squeegee to press down firmly on the vinyl, ensuring there are no air bubbles
- Once the decal is firmly applied, slowly remove the low tack transfer tape
- That’s it, you’ve just applied your first vinyl decal.
Please Note: Currently we only ship Cut Vinyl Industrial Decals within the United Kingdom.
Showing 1–9 of 91 results