The Top Ten RDWorks Learning Lab Videos
These are the top ten RDWorks Learning Lab Videos ranked by average number of views per month. In this Session, Russ Sadler gives an overview of his first year of ownership of a Chinese laser engraver.
- My early mistakes with eBay tubes
- My great experience of buying a new tube and power supply
- Chart of tube power characteristic sowing 70watt output.
- Non linearity of Laser tube output.
- Understand your laser tubes current limits and fit an ammeter to monitor it
- Summary explanation of how a Laser tube works
- Don’t use 100% power EVER. If no ammeter then stop at 65%
- Discussion of axis speeds
- Converting the machine into a “dream machine”
- Cheap temperature control relays
- Look at my ONE YEAR OLD distilled water. Still pristine.
- Look at the water temperature control system.
- Failed bouncy castle fan….motor burn out
- New fan very noisy. Needed a silencer.
- New air higher volume assist pump for future fitting
- Quick look at my home made copper mirrors
- I would not have learnt as much if the machine had been perfect
Video Resource Files for 1 year of owning a Chinese Laser Engraver
There are no resource files associated with this video.
External Resource Links for 1 year of owning a Chinese Laser Engraver
There are no more external resource links associated with this video.
Transcript for 1 year of owning a Chinese Laser Engraver
Click the “Show More” button to reveal the transcript, and use your browsers Find function to search for specific sections of interest.
Did you enjoy this post? Why not check out some of our other posts:
Last updated August 26, 2021
The information provided by n-Deavor Limited, trading as Laseruser.com (“we,” “us” , or “our”) on (the “Site”) is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER
The Site may contain (or you may be sent through the Site) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us.
WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING.
WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
The Site may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links. Our affiliates include the following:
- makeCNC who provide Downloadable Patterns, Software, Hardware and other content for Laser Cutters, CNC Routers, Plasma, WaterJets, CNC Milling Machines, and other Robotic Tools. They also provide Pattern Files in PDF format for Scroll Saw Users. They are known for their Friendly and Efficient Customer Service and have a comprehensive back catalogue as well as continually providing New Patterns and Content.
- Cloudray Laser: a world-leading laser parts and solutions provider, has established a whole series of laser product lines, range from CO2 engraving & cutting machine parts, fiber cutting machine parts and laser marking machine parts.